Effective: 2019 - 2023
At McKnight and Associates LLC, we provide tax, accounting, and business development services to clients. By engaging our services, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Scope of Services: We will provide the services specified in our engagement letter or contract. Our services will be performed in accordance with applicable professional standards, and we will exercise reasonable skill and care in providing our services.
- Confidentiality: We will maintain the confidentiality of all client information and will not disclose such information to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. We will maintain physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information and limit access to it.
- Limitation of Liability: McKnight and Associates LLC cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, or theft of personal information in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as natural disasters, security breaches, or cyberattacks. Our liability for any claims, damages, or losses arising from our services is limited to the fees paid for those services.
- Termination of Engagement: Either party may terminate the engagement upon written notice to the other party. If the engagement is terminated, we will bill for services rendered up to the date of termination and will promptly return any client information and materials.
- Fees and Payment: Our fees will be based on the services provided and will be set forth in our engagement letter or contract. Payment is due upon completion of the services or as otherwise agreed in writing. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate our services if payment is not made in a timely manner.
- Intellectual Property: Any intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, service marks, copyrights, and trade secrets, created or used in connection with our services will be owned by McKnight and Associates LLC.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state in which we are located.
Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions will be resolved in the courts of that state. By engaging McKnight and Associates LLC for tax, accounting, and business development services, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions, and all associated liabilities.